11/07/2009

Migliukee - A Big Bluffer?


Just below this post ILoveWicked posted this fact in an edit, but I think you readers need more information, so I decided to scoop around!

It turned out that Migliukee did not draw/paint these herself. She stole them from a blog called http://paperfashion.wordpress.com/ !!!
Her dream was to get in the Stardoll Spotline and shine, and man... did she! Now there is just chaos around in her suite and guestbook! And ofcourse, why wouldnt there be?

The stardoll shop has atleast been taken away from StarPlaza, but I dont know whats going to happen to Migliukee's doll. She has taken away all her stuff from her rooms and posted this on her presentation, "You can hate me, but I am realy sorry. And I'm not proud of my self."
Well, she better be really sorry! How could someone do that? Ugh!

And how could stardoll not have known this?!?! There are currently 43,185,689 members on that site, and they just go ahead adding whatever they get? It gives me headaches...

Because how are we soupposed to know what they will do in the future? And have they really got the permission to use all the images they do? Im confused, and I am thinking of starting up a protest...

No comments: