11/28/2009

Small Updates! :)

Hey everyone!

Im sorry I havent posted in a while! :S

But exactly like ILW ive been very busy because of tests! I will be next week too, but after that I think it should be alright!

So well, a few stardoll updates!

There is the new DKNY! Personally, I love it! It is, as always, abit overpriced... but not extremely!

There is now the Gift-O-Meter, and I think its weird... I guess its another way for stardoll to make money! D:

Also, there is new eye makeup at Dot! I miss the old ones, but I guess gold is really cool for Christmas! :) Its, sadly, all still superstar...

I miss post more tonight, and im aslo going hunting for more StarBloggers to give you more posts! :)
Would you be interested in the job? Contact my stadoll or email! <3

Love You All! <3

No comments: