12/01/2009

Christmas Calender!


T-T Here! XD

Stardoll Calender is out! Its first december, 25 days to Christmas! Ahh! :) Christmas holidays! Haha!

I think this whole deal with the Calender is very nice, but I think its abit unfair that we have to pay for some of the stuff! Hmpf! But oh well, it still very nice with a calender! :)

Something abit over the top is though that... this year there are TWO calenders! You guessed it, one for superstars and one for everybody! "Sigh" They are really spoiling Superstars nowadays! I mean, I dont mind it really... Superstar as I am! But I think its abit unfair!

I know ive been ranting alot about this lately, and I apologise for this... but its getting me tired how stardoll wants to make SOO much money! D:

Nevermind now! Here are the calenders! XD (I found this pic online while googling, I dont know who it belongs too!)

1 comment:

mariaisabelfan said...

It is kinda unfair for non-SS and I dont like the clothes but they are kinda cheap:p